BOOK BY PHONE
Simply call us 0414 547 807. If your call is unanswered, leave a message and your call will be returned to make the appointment.
We offer online bookings: click here for an appointment
Due to the high number of cancellations, I have implemented a clear policy that every client is to adhere to.
As you can understand it has been a difficult 2 years for everyone and we can no longer absorb the cost of cancellations.
We understand that things come up, but my business can no longer compensate for what’s going on in every single client's lives’.
- 36 hours notice is required to cancel or change your appointment. If the cancellation is out of these hours and we cannot fill your appointment, and yes we will do everything we can to try and fill it for you, your holding deposit will be taken by O&S. You can however send someone else in your place.
-Please be aware that your complimentary reminder text is not a cue to decide whether you can make the appointment. We would love it if our clients would take accountability for their own appointments and not wait for the reminder to take action. This is often too late to fill the appointment time.
- A 50% deposit is automatically taken via our online booking system. This shows up on our POS software what you have paid and is taken off the final account.
- If you are booking in clinic or via text/phone etc… a holding deposit will be taken at the time of booking, and this will also show up on our POS system and taken off your final account balance.
- Cancelling part of an appointment on the day is considered a late cancellation & the deposit for the cancelled treatments is forfeited, unless you choose to have something else done in that time.
- The cancellation policy applies to Gift Vouchers also. If you cancel outside of the 36 hour window you will lose 50% of the gift voucher. For No Shows, the voucher will become null and void. *Please note that Gift Vouchers can not be used in the month of December.
- Treatment series, the same applies for rescheduling a treatment. If we can’t find someone to fill the appointment time you will be charged 50% of the treatment. You can send someone to use your treatment.
For new clients come ten minutes early to relax with herbal tea & complete your client form.
To ensure the next guest isn't inconvenienced, late arrivals will have their treatment reduced so it ends on time. The treatment fee remains unchanged.
If you arrive too late for your treatment to be performed, you'll be asked to reschedule and pay another Reservation Fee.
I always appreciate if you would call ahead if you think you will be late. Sometimes I can arrange my appointment book to make up for lost time.
When you prepay for a series of treatments, they will be pre-booked in for the coming weeks. This will ensure you get the best possible results.
If you need to cancel a treatment that was part of a prepaid series, the same rules apply as any other treatment: 24 hours’ notice.
In this case there is no 'deposit' paid per treatment, so that treatment in your series is forfeited. Otherwise someone can come in your place.
Series are already discounted, therefore they are not refundable and cannot be swapped for another treatment.
Series cannot be shared, unless you truly can’t make it and then you can send someone in your place.
A 50% deposit secures your reservation and goes towards your end of sale.
Your deposit will be refunded if your cancellation is within 24 hours.
Less notice will forfeit the deposit, or you can send someone in your place.
We will send you a reminder SMS 1 days prior to your reservation. Please reply 'yes' to ensure your time is held.
In the event you need to cancel please do not reply back to your reminder sms as this is generated from my beauty software and I will not receive it.
Always cancel by calling the salon.
Spoil that someone special with a Gift Voucher. All our treatments are available as Gift Voucher purchases.
Gift Vouchers can be purchased in CLINIC, or you can purchase ONLINE
- To purchase a Gift Boxed Gift Voucher, they can be prior arranged and ready for you to collect by calling 0414 547 807
- To purchase online simply click on the link: Gift Vouchers Online
If you received a voucher for a treatment but you'd rather have something else, that's okay! Just ask when you book in. You can exchange for the same dollar value, unless the voucher says otherwise.
Unless otherwise stated on the voucher, Gift vouchers are valid towards menu treatments only. They can't be used to buy promotions, gift vouchers or retail products.